Page 211 of 402 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 10029

Thread: The NHL Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    If the Leafs don't win the lottery then the fix is in... Don't forget that Lino is also a Ravens fan so he knows all about a league conspiring against his team.
    Hey I'm crazy but not that crazy...anybody but Edmonton, that's all I'm saying. I'd hate to see Austin Matthews with that same look of disgust McDavid had on his face after the lottery last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    He's been on Facebook trying to persuade everyone that the Armstrong moon landing was actually filmed in Utah.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I mean seriously, not even one little trip back there for old time's sake? I mean, come on, 45 years later, should be a piece of cake. I know, I know, there's nothing to be gained, they learned everything they'd ever need to know about the moon and it's potential usage with all those rocks they brought back. My bad. I mean, it should be like a day trip these days considering how technology has advanced. Do your homework dude, watch some damn youtube vids and learn some truth!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Hey Lino, good to see you hear again! Where the hell ya bin?
    Mike! Doing good, hope the same for you! Just took a break from this joint after so many years. Then with the FB onslaught it almost seemed redundant, but there are a couple things that bring me back...the friends that aren't on FB...and it is good to get tour info which is probably better than anywhere else lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I mean seriously, not even one little trip back there for old time's sake? I mean, come on, 45 years later, should be a piece of cake. I know, I know, there's nothing to be gained, they learned everything they'd ever need to know about the moon and it's potential usage with all those rocks they brought back. My bad. I mean, it should be like a day trip these days considering how technology has advanced. Do your homework dude, watch some damn youtube vids and learn some truth!! hahahaha
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Panthers !?! Lightning !?! , maybe the Cup will be sitting on the beach again this year.... 2 more wins and the Bolts would have had it last year....(insert palm-tree smiley here) (Hi Lino !)
    Last edited by tom unbound; 03-25-2016 at 07:41 PM. Reason: canadian

Man...what a strange feeling watching a Ranger vs Montreal game at Montreal and hearing the Ranger fans.

hey Tom!

Man...what a strange feeling watching a Ranger vs Montreal game at Montreal and hearing the Ranger fans.
    And seeing the Rangers score as often as they did!

Habs just going through the motions at this point. Therrien has lost this team. I expect him gone within days of the season ending...
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

The eons are closing
    Hey Lino! Good to hear from you again

Can the Atlantic decide who is going to win already; I need to know who the Isles are gonna play as the 7 seed and appropriately get my hockey hate on

- Thomas
    Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

Flyers and Red Wings are gonna come down to the wire for that final wild card spot...

As of Saturday the Habs were "officially" eliminated from post season play...6 more games to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Flyers and Red Wings are gonna come down to the wire for that final wild card spot...
    Neither one seems to want to run away with it, but neither wants to let go, either.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Hey Lino! Good to hear from you again

Can the Atlantic decide who is going to win already; I need to know who the Isles are gonna play as the 7 seed and appropriately get my hockey hate on

- Thomas
    Who says DET and PHI won't be 7 and 8? Your boys seem to be taking that usual nosedive after your "Stanley Cup" win against us.

I didn't realise the Isles were only 2 pts up on both... As stated above, maybe the Isles will be sitting at home watching while the Flyers and Wings move on... Who matches up best against the Caps?

I know the Caps have been playoff chokers, but I really think this may change. The only flaw I've seen this year is on the D side, but even that is much improved. That is one hell of a team...big, physical, can score at will and top notch goal tending. Philly is playing well now, but their achilles heel has always been between the pipes. Isles had a great series with them last year and I think match up with them well, but like Philly, goal tending is an issue. Caps would destroy Detroit I think. their D is real weak this season.

The problem with Philly's goaltending now is that Michael Neuvirth, who has been stellar this season, is out for the season and is unlikely for at least the first playoff series, which means that Steve Mason is playing every game.

Mason is decent, but they've pretty much been sharing goaltending duties, so he's not really used to playing every game.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Yeah, losing Neuvirth was a punch in the teeth for you guys.

The eons are closing
    While I have already acknowledged the recent tendency of the Isles to underperform with Jack "Capezio" as coach in critical moments;

The Isles are two pts up with two games in hand on the RedWings and a game in hand on Philly.

The real team that should be worried are the Bruins who if Detriot catches them; they are outside looking in.
    And when the Blueshirts lose on April 7th; that might cost you homefield for the first round against the Pens....and a season sweep by the Isles too.

Who says DET and PHI won't be 7 and 8? Your boys seem to be taking that usual nosedive after your "Stanley Cup" win against us.

LMFAO!!!

That's even better than this nose wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    great reaction

The eons are closing
    Duncan Keith: nasty high stick....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...011245635.html

Wings are in trouble if they can't beat the lowly Habs!

During the 2nd intermission last night, one of the commentators was going on and on about the excellent work Ron Hextall has been doing to change the culture in Philly. He found it ironic that a shit disturber like Hextall was pushing Philly management hard to never mind the tough guys and find true hockey talent to put on the ice. So far it has been working out. I think Philadelphia is one of the better stories in the league this season.

It's only taken 40 years.

Spoken like a true Philly fan... No matter how your sports teams are doing, the Philly fan's job is to find fault with it.

I agree Yves. As far as Duncan Keith... when you're used to always winning, sucking makes you suck out. Hawks are either trying to lie in the weeds, or they are just left low in the tank after all the playoff success.