Thread: Opeth Imperial Stout

Opeth Imperial Stout

This would be a great Christmas present for me personally! I like Opeth and I love a good strong stout.

http://www.northernmonkbrewco.com/opeth
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Suspended
    I'm not a drinker, but that really is a cool label.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    want but it would be sitting next to NF beer as collector item
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

I've recently gotten into ageing beer and that Imperial Stout would fit the bill perfectly!
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Unfortunately they can't ship it to the U.S.

"We here at Northern Monk have been blown away by the response regarding the release of our one of a kind collaboration with Opeth.

Sadly at this time, due to local laws and the current security climate, we cannot ship beer direct to customers in North America, South America, or Australia. We do apologize for this and are currently working with local distributors in these countries to get the beer to you as soon as we can.

We will be posting updates on international availability on our social media feeds. Follow us for the most up-to-date information at:

Twitter - @NMBCo
    Facebook - /northernmonkbrewco
    Instagram - /northernmonkbrewco

Thank you for your patience!

The Monkhood"

Quote Originally Posted by 100423 View Post
    Unfortunately they can't ship it to the U.S.

"We here at Northern Monk have been blown away by the response regarding the release of our one of a kind collaboration with Opeth.

Sadly at this time, due to local laws and the current security climate, we cannot ship beer direct to customers in North America, South America, or Australia. We do apologize for this and are currently working with local distributors in these countries to get the beer to you as soon as we can.

We will be posting updates on international availability on our social media feeds. Follow us for the most up-to-date information at:

Twitter - @NMBCo
    Facebook - /northernmonkbrewco
    Instagram - /northernmonkbrewco

Thank you for your patience!

The Monkhood"
    D'oh! Thank you for saving me the gasoline I was planning to waste on this search later this week... PE to the rescue once again!
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-