Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Magma in NA - 2016

http://www.magmamusic.org/en/shows/p...-vegas-2017-2/

Seems to make little sense the band would not add a stop or two or 5 while they're on this side of the pond.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    http://www.magmamusic.org/en/shows/p...-vegas-2017-2/

Seems to make little sense the band would not add a stop or two or 5 while they're on this side of the pond.
    Not their choice. The fest asked that they make this their sole U.S. appearance (at least on this trip)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucka001 View Post
    Not their choice. The fest asked that they make this their sole U.S. appearance (at least on this trip)
    Based on that, it would at least appear that they're getting paid decently. So that's good.

What is the age limit to enter the event?
    You must be 60+ years of age.

"Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

WoW, a great line-up. On the heavy side of the musical spectrum. Neurosis, Swans, Cult of Luna with Julie Christmas (by far the best female voice in the metal scene), Wolves in the Throne Roon, ...

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    That looks a pretty fun line-up
    Swans and Magma is almost enough for me to get out there.

I do fucking hate LV though.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Same. I loath LV and I loath the Hard Rock. About the only good thing about it is it is close to the airport and off the strip. But still... maybe we'd run into Stella and Isabelle at the pool. :-)
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.