Thread: Worst comedian ever

Worst comedian ever

The search is over, a few evenings ago I was surfing the play again channels, felt like a laugh, so looked thru what comedy central had to offer, and out of sheer curiosity clicked on a show called Jeff Dunham spark of somethling. I watched about 15 minutes before giving up. This guy is not only the unfunniest comedian and vent I have ever seen. He is also ignorant, insular, rasist, intolerant,islamaphobic, to name but a few negative traits . I've never heard one person say, America is the greatest country in the world, so many times so quickly. Is this guy well known and actually liked in the US, or is he specifically invited to entertain like minded people?
    Last edited by PeterG; 12-02-2015 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Edit

I believe he is pretty popular among a certain type of person in the USA. Pandering patriotism, racism, and puppetry can take you pretty far, just look at a certain muppet-like talking hair piece that is in the news a lot now. I know his specials are on Comedy Central all of the time, so someone is watching this shit.

You should know better. This will devolve quickly. Save this kind of editorial for your Facebook page. Thanks.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.