Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DECAMERON - part 3

Well, I'm through disc one and thoroughly enjoyed it. This is already looking to be another strong release in this amazing and enormous series!

These sets have introduced me to so many bands/artists I wouldn't have otherwise known. I always really love the tracks by Nexus and Jinetes Negros, for examples... and I've purchased half of the Little Tragedies catalogue as a result (with the other half on my want list!)... fabulous.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Still listening a lot to this, there is so much good stuff on here! I think the ones I'm super impressed with are 'Latte E Miele', and 'Stella Lee Jones', both of which made me say 'Wow'. (of course I can't comment on Cirrus Bay so much after hearing it 100 times over the course of recording). Definitely gonna purchasing some of these artists own material!

Quote Originally Posted by bill g View Post
    Still listening a lot to this, there is so much good stuff on here! I think the ones I'm super impressed with are 'Latte E Miele', and 'Stella Lee Jones', both of which made me say 'Wow'. (of course I can't comment on Cirrus Bay so much after hearing it 100 times over the course of recording). Definitely gonna purchasing some of these artists own material!
    Yeah, it's a nice set, as they all are IMO. And I've picked up quite a few albums as a result of hearing a lot of these bands over the course of collecting all the series. Little Tragedies, Nexus, Jinetes Negros, etc...
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***