Guys.

any of you with prog shows be they "internet" or not, if you pop me a PM , say what show/station this is for you and I will pop you out the remastered WAV

Its a nice one for christmas and as the piece was also used in Greg lakes "I believe in Father Christmas" --has a certain amount of recognition --as well being a lovely classical piece of course.

SKY: “Troika”

December 4th 2015 sees the release of a digital EP by the legendary classical rock band SKY, featuring their 1983 interpretation of “Troika” from Lieutenant Kije by Sergei Prokofiev. Originally from SKY’s Cadmium album, “Troika” was first released in December 1983 and has become a piece synonymous with Christmas. The new digital EP follows on the release of an expansive CD anthology “Toccata”, featuring the finest moments of the band that featured celebrated guitarist John Williams, Steve Gray (keyboards), Herbie Flowers (bass), Kevin Peek (guitar) and Tristan Fry (percussion) and Francis Monkman (keyboards). With the complete catalogue of Sky now available on Esoteric Recordings, “Troika” is a fine release by a unique band – available on iTunes and all other digital outlets.

SKY: “Troika”

1. Troika (short version)
2. Why Don’t We
3. Troika (extended version)
4. The Fool on the Hill