Thread: Ginger Gilmour: (Memoirs Of) The Bright Side Of The Moon

Ginger Gilmour: (Memoirs Of) The Bright Side Of The Moon

While searching for some info on Lee Michaels I found a site that mentions a book of the first wife of David Gilmour, Ginger: http://www.angelscript.com/

Wow! This is amazing! I only really know who David Gilmour is, and not any of the others mentioned here, except for Roger Waters. This is very intriguing as Ginger Gilmour looks like an angel from a dream! Why did he leave her and his children? I have to get this book, but I bet it costs a fortune. I'll probably won't have the money for it until I'm real old. Like 30 or something. Oh man, what a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    While searching for some info on Lee Michaels I found a site that mentions a book of the first wife of David Gilmour, Ginger: http://www.angelscript.com/
    This looks very interesting.. thanks for posting..

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Interesting, but I agree it's regrettably expensive - she should have done an inexpensive paperback too.

"Each serial numbered with a holographic security seal."

^ Oh, good! I had security concerns before reading that.

Also, surprised and disappointed that the envelope it comes in is acid-free. That's not very Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Interesting, but I agree it's regrettably expensive - she should have done an inexpensive paperback too.
    Agree.. very much out of my price range.. Hopes is that price will drop..

More or less at the same moment Ginger and David's son Matt released his solo-album Grey.

Here's a track (and try to listen to recognize the voice ;-) )

27 Clowns

Also, surprised and disappointed that the envelope it comes in is acid-free. That's not very Floyd.[/QUOTE]

Cool song and video!

Why doesn't Ginger Gilmour just put her book online for maybe $10? I'd buy it ...well, maybe when the price dropped to $5.

Well, I guess the book is so expensive because it's not just an autobiography, but also an art-book with many of her paintings plus a lot of photographs.