Thread: Druckfarbens first gig of 2013

Druckfarbens first gig of 2013

Here's your opportunity Geezer Steve. It gives you lots of time to make plans.

I'm sure Dave Sr. will put you and Kay up for a night or two.

Ed Bernard invited the group to the event Druckfarben at Cactus Pete's 462 Birchmount Rd. (416) 698-4115 happening Friday, February 8, 2013 at 9:00pm in EST.

DtB

I just turned my brother onto these guys and he is floored - as am I! He can't stop listening to Dead Play Awake. He hears all of the elements of a fantastic progressive song in that piece.

Sorry, maybe the gushing fanboy stuff isn't appropriate here... but if there is one album I'm super-excited about hearing, it's their next one.

Copied from my post in YOUR OTHER THREAD, Dave! Take your meds!

You're right, Dave, but we've already paid for plane tix and our condo in Cabo in early February for 2 weeks.

I would otherwise certainly go, and I've spoken to the old man about coming up for DF a couple of times. Either George Rosfest or some other promoter will realize how f*****g good they are and book them south of Canada, or I'll be up there in 2013 when it warms up!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post

You're right, Dave, but we've already paid for plane tix and our condo in Cabo in early February for 2 weeks.

I would otherwise certainly go, and I've spoken to the old man about coming up for DF a couple of times. Either George Rosfest or some other promoter will realize how f*****g good they are and book them south of Canada, or I'll be up there in 2013 when it warms up!
    I just wanted maximum exposure. The Druckers give me 50 cents for every bum I put in a seat. :>)

DtB

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post

The 'Old Guy' can set up a private show for you in his basement.

DtB