Thread: Anyone want some Classic Rock Presents Prog back issues?

Anyone want some Classic Rock Presents Prog back issues?

I've been having a clearout and have a few Prog magazines that I want to get rid of. I'd rather not bin them as I'm sure there is someone out there who might like to have them.

I have the following issues, most if not all with CD, and all in their cardboard sleeves.

(Issue No. - Cover Artist)

8 - Pink Floyd
    11 - Radiohead
    12 - Tull
    13 - Genesis
    14 - S Wilson
    15 - Tull (again!)
    41 - Zappa
    48 - 100 Greatest

The magazines themselves are in excellent condition but some of the outer sleeves are a bit battered.

I don't want anything in return for them apart from postage. They do weigh a fair amount so I guess sending them outside of the UK would be expensive but I'd be willing to look into it. Also, ideally I'd rather not split them as I don't really want to be messing on too much with them but I might be willing to consider it depending on what sort of response I get.

Please PM me if interested.

I'd be hecka interested, but would need to know the approx. shipping amount to California, and how I would get the $$ to you since I don't do PayPal (but I could probably find a friend who does).

Thank you!

I've had a few responses so these are almost certainly taken now. I will contact directly those who PM'ed me but won't be able to do it until later today.

I was one of those people who pmed you. Let me know either way if you still have these or if they are spoken for already. Thanks.