Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bass Pedals in Prog

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    And then there's Geddy road-testing his Taurus pedals before they appeared on Farewell to Kings!

the cameraman must've missed to show us when Geddy was "taurusing"

Better version of LP than the studio one , btw.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    And then there's Geddy road-testing his Taurus pedals before they appeared on Farewell to Kings!

No easy task in those heels!

Not sure if this is prog, but there are bass-pedals and not played by a bass-player.

It may have been mentioned earlier, but a friend of mine has some taurus pedals, and they are heavy as fuck. What great earth-shaking sounds they make, though!

neil

Watching Three Sides Live and saw a lot of bass pedals, especially during Dodo/Lurker:

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the band Taurus. From Progarchives: "TAURUS are a Symphonic Prog group from the Netherlands formed in 1976. They released their debut album "Illusion of a Night" in 1981 with influences of GENESIS, KAYAK, and YES. It is not by coincidence that they included these influences in the music as Martin Scheffer's guitar work is Hackett like and bassist, Theo de Jong is ex-KAYAK's bass player." https://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=8655

If it hasn't already been mentioned, "Babylon" by The Flower Kings from Adam and Eve