Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'd Like To Introduce Myself

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    But were you really out, shit faced or was it all just acting?
    That bathroom door was closed & locked for over 20 minutes - - - everybody kept asking me if they could use the bathroom. I finally took the micro screwdriver and opened the lock - laughed my ass off once inside.

I immediately called Pepe and Blue over for this photo opportunity - they grabbed the can of whipped cream and ran over.

Geez is actually sitting on the toilet there (lid down - pants up) - - - guess he thought about taking a short break from the festivities, and time just got away from him. LOL . . . to his credit, he did jump right back in the fray for several more hours = and we both ended the party at about 5am when the birds started in . . .

Classic pic though - - - that was an amazing time.

Or at Nearfest. I was standing by the Comfort Suite elevators in the lobby and the doors open. Out comes Geezer bloody like a victim in a cheap slasher film. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by philsunset View Post
    Or at Nearfest. I was standing by the Comfort Suite elevators in the lobby and the doors open. Out comes Geezer bloody like a victim in a cheap slasher film. WTF?
    It was just my leg, so more like a shark attack. I slipped on a wet bathroom floor, and that time (truly & sincerely) I wasn't even drunk.

One of these days my intermittent old people balance issue will probably cause me to fall off a stage while jumping & dancing around singing (close twice already), and then I'll just buy a dope looking walking stick/cane and sing sitting down!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    It was just my leg, so more like a shark attack. I slipped on a wet bathroom floor, and that time (truly & sincerely) I wasn't even drunk.

One of these days my intermittent old people balance issue will probably cause me to fall off a stage while jumping & dancing around singing (close twice already), and then I'll just buy a dope looking walking stick/cane and sing sitting down!
    I only hope I am able to attend shows into my 70s as you are doing. Hell, I hope I make it to 70.

agreed.

You're an inspiration, Geeze!
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

I think I better establish that none of us need to see that a photo of Geezer in a speedo again
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    I think I better establish that none of us need to see that a photo of Geezer in a speedo again
    I have it tattooed on my back.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    I have it tattooed on my back.
    I knew you said that Kara loved me, but that's going too far.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

I knew you said that Kara loved me, but that's going too far.
    Ha! Although that's not a typical view for her. :P
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Ya needed that disclaimer, huh?

I got you pegged, pal.

Here's a golden oldie blast from the past.

Lino - Lina.jpg
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

I can't believe I missed this thread until now.....THIS is why I continue to frequent this cesspool of depravity.

I do miss Linola, though....

Let's get this back on track.

From FMPM 2006 -

From FMPM 2006 - one of the coolest venues ever for a concert - really.

LOL!

I get back from vacation, open this site and see this thread has been active only to see THE RAVAGER lives again! Great times!

EDIT: Just realizing these photos are a decade old!!
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by philsunset View Post

Nearfest! Ha~! I was too late for that experience, damn, by reading the comments here, most of you know my wonderful FUNNY CUTE SHORT smoochy fluffy aka Kevin Feeley? He was one of the 3 key main organizers of Nearfest

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar

I hope your personal nun did not have to perform last rites!
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia_Mota View Post
    Nearfest! Ha~! I was too late for that experience, damn, by reading the comments here, most of you know my wonderful FUNNY CUTE SHORT smoochy fluffy aka Kevin Feeley? He was one of the 3 key main organizers of Nearfest

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    hahahaha yeah that's him!

Do you lurk here, Kevin my good friend?

If you do, I wouldn't take this shit!

j/k Sonia

Do you lurk here, Kevin my good friend?

If you do, I wouldn't take this shit!

j/k Sonia
    lol Progeezer, Kevin once when PE was the chatroom link for Gagliarchives, I somehow couldn't get in so he gave me his password, I took advantage of that thus instead of saying who I am in his name I started hitting on everyone man and woman. Kev later changed his password and never again allowed me to use is name and password again bah!