Thread: Kingcrow - In Crescendo

Kingcrow - In Crescendo

Don't know if anyone here knows about them, anyway the last album Phlegethon (2010) was album of the year in a lot of 'zines (and the reason i discovered them) and it is one of my favourite prog metal (even if the sound is somewhere in between rock and metal) album ever!
    Just seen a new album is coming out in February on Sensory/Laser's Edge, here's the cover :

114-Artwork_In-Crescendo-definitiveSMALL.jpg

Anyway if you're a fan of the atmospheric side of prog (Riverside, Pain OF Salvation, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Anathema etc..) you have to check these guys... those are some songs from Phlegethon...

I have been meaning to check these guys out. However, they are not on iTunes (where i purchase most music) and an album titled Phlegethon did not reach out and grab me. interested in this new release, though.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Phlegethon is great! Took me a couple of listens for it to sink, in, then - excellent! Thanks, glad to know about this followup.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Phlegethon is great! Took me a couple of listens for it to sink, in, then - excellent! Thanks, glad to know about this followup.
    Yeah! Saw them play the whole album here in Italy and it was an amazing show...hope the new one is good as Phlegethon!

The new EPK is now online

New song available HERE
    It sounds Killer to me!