Thread: OUT NOW!!! LA CURVA DI LESMO, the new project by Zuffanti & Agnini!

OUT NOW!!! LA CURVA DI LESMO, the new project by Zuffanti & Agnini!

LA CURVA DI LESMO is the new project by Stefano Agnini (La Coscienza Di Zeno) and Fabio Zuffanti (Finisterre, Höstsonaten, La Maschera Di Cera, etc...) between Italian prog, vintage electronica, folk, soundtracks and other.

The artwork is dedicated to Valentina by Guido Crepax, a tribute to the character that inspired the name of the project.

The album is composed of three long tracks (respectively of 9, 17 and 26 minutes) embellished with a large number of prestigious guests including Beatrice Antolini, Max Manfredi, Jenny Sorrenti, Claudio Milano, Jutta Taylor Nienhaus and many others.

The album "La curva Di Lesmo" is coming out on Oct. 15, 2015 on AMS Records.

Available on CD gatefold vinyl-replica and LP gatefold white vinyl with poster. All autographed by Fabio Zuffanti.

Buy it here: http://fabiozuffanti.bandcamp.com/al...curva-di-lesmo

NOTE THAT SHIPMENTS WILL START IN OCTOBER 25 (for the CDs) AND OCTOBER 30 (for the LPs)

Carlo Carnevali
    webmaster@zuffantiprojects.com
    www.zuffantiprojects.com
    www.fabiozuffanti.com

I have been lucky enough to have a d/l of this masterpiece to review. After a week I have bought a physical copy - It is that good.

An epic piece of music that is beautiful, passionate and melodic. Intricate, eclectic and quintessentially Italian it is a standout album for 2015, and is perhaps timeless. Like the best albums it gets better and better with continued plays. Loving this one!

Is this going to be available via North American vendors?
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Is this going to be available via North American vendors?
    CD:
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...45-spc-CD.aspx

Vinyl:
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...LP-spc-99.aspx
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Excellent. I shall add to my Wish list post haste! Why I didn't already check is beyond me. I'm only on my first coffee.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Quote Originally Posted by ZPinfo View Post

The artwork is dedicated to Valentina by Guido Crepax, a tribute to the character that inspired the name of the project.
    Shit, I'll buy it just for that cover. I love Crepax.

Definetly one of the Albums of the year for me, much stronger than I expected.

One of Zuffanti's finest projects!

Yes, this is outstanding. Some terrific Italian albums this year and this is definitely up there with the best of them! I highly recommend it.