Hi I have decided is to creat a weekly playlist on Spotify. The idea is to make this a podcast in the future. It's not 100% prog but it is based upon forward thinking music. Eclectic is the word I think
I love a lot of diffrent types of music and I want the playlist to reflect this.
I have done 6 playlists this far and I start with the latest.
Every playlist has the same "Them tune", Diamonds by Jet Harris and Tony Meehan.
Cool instrumental early 60's tune. Jimmy Page played guitar on the recording and the Harris/Meehan touring was John Paul Joneses major break as a bassist.

Hope you enjoy this experiment!
Pontus

This weeks' playlist centers round the feature album. "They Call Me" is an album my Swedish percusionist Per Tjernberg from the early 90's. The music is world fusion with a lot of things happening.
Another theme this week is upcoming concerts here in Sweden. Acid Mothers Temple and Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats will both play in Stockholm in the next couple of weeks. There is new music from nujazzers Mönster, The Dead Weather, Phaedra and Dungen.
There is some classics from Blur, Crosby/ Nash Led Zeppelin and some Paul Butterfield Blues band to round things off.
Enjoy!

Music:

Uncle Acid And The Deadbeats: Waiting For Blood
Per Tjernberg: This Earth
a) Meditation
b) Dance
Terje Isungset & Arve Henriksen: Looking Through
Rob Crow: Sophistructure
Möster: Nebula And Red Giant
The Dead Weather: I Feel Love (Every Milion Miles)
Per Tjernberg: Didn't You Know...Didn't You Know
Blur: Mr Robinson and His Quango
Dungen: Sista Festen
Dungen: Sista Gästen
Deep Purple: Above And Beyond (Live)
David Crosby/ Graham Nash: Where Will I Be?
David Crosby/ Graham Nash: Page 43
Led Zeppelin: Achilles Last Stand
Acid Mothers Temple And The Melting Parisio U.F.O.: Benzaiten Reprise/ Benzaitenshu
Phaedra: Mend Me
Per Tjernberg: This Earth
c) Prayer
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band: East-West

https://open.spotify.com/user/norsha...haoSjD3FWKLdGR