Thread: New podcast from the yellow room is up.

New podcast from the yellow room is up.

Featured on the first podcast of 2013 are tracks from Stick Men, Aranis, The Alvaret Ensemble, Maartin Alcock, The Orchestra of the Upper Atmosphere, Julie Tippetts & Martin Archer, Panzerpappa and Colin Edwin & Jon Durant. The podcast can be found over on the blog but you can also download it from iTunes by clicking on the subscribe button in the player.

Some great stuff this month Sid !

Cheers! Glad you enjoyed it.

You've got your hardcopy of Deep already? Hmph. I've been looking for mine for a couple months now....

Well. My selfish complaint aside, it's a pleasure to listen to as usual. You just helped move Burnt Freedom from my "eventual" list to "gotta be soon now."

Really enjoying this! I'm about halfway through. The Stick Men track was great - can't wait to receive my copy and that The Alvaret Ensemble track was hauntingly beautiful. I even enjoyed Maartin Alcock and I normally pass on folk.

Hi there Spiral,
    glad you enjoyed the podcast - the Colin Edwin / Jon Durant is a goodie!

Hello Fred, thanks for the feedback - always appreciated. I know quite a few people who've fallen in love with The Alvaret Ensemble album. I've reviewed it for Prog magazine which I think will be in the next edition. The Maartin Allcock album, Chilli Morning, has quite a few tracks which are kind of on the 'rock out' end of the folk spectrum, as well as the cover of King Crimson's Discipline.