Thread: Hollywood Vampires

Hollywood Vampires

Another RnR thing I found from a sports talk radio show. They interviewed Alice and this is a thing he's involved with.

Not sure exactly who is in this band, if it really is a touring thing or what except Alice and Johnny Depp. Others involved are Dave Grohl, McCartney(yeah, Sir Paul), Perry Farrell and others I have forgotten.

If anything, the name is cool. Coming from Alice it's a bit odd but I get it. There's clips on the site I was just too lazy to embed any of them.

http://www.hollywoodvampires.com/
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

All Things Must Pass spellbound's Avatar
    You can't tell the players without a program:

We're trying to build a monument to show that we were here
    It won't be visible through the air
    And there won't be any shade to cool the monument to prove that we were here. - Gene Parsons, 1973

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Damn, totally missed that thread. Guess it's a good reason to delete this one as there's no need.

I did see that pic on the site but I'm thinking Paul McCartney is on the album but isn't in the band and most of them aren't the actual members of the band. Although, I don't know if this is supposed to go out on tour or just plays gigs here and there in Hollyweird or something to that effect. If that's the case it could be a revolving door of whoever is available on that particular night.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000