Thread: Morsefest 2015 - Any reviews or Vids???

Morsefest 2015 - Any reviews or Vids???

please post them here!!!
    GLOBAL GRIDIRON! --- Nashville musician pledges to form an International League of American Football funded through song sales. Buy an MP3 and help build a league.

This is what I found so far. Waiting for the reviews and vids from the concerts.

Last edited by rickm; 09-07-2015 at 01:11 PM.

i am preparing one if i can get pass through the 6 hours fest... I have watched 1 hour and 30 minutes of Testimony 1. So far so good... The high definition Blu-Ray makes it more interesting, the stereo sound is very good. At the beginning, you see that Neal is emotional and for what i have seen so far, there's already three times where you see him crying. Some other emotional moments are his interactions with the crowd and with his musicians. Don't miss the documentary where some fan at a meet & greet show him his appreciation in a big way!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsteve View Post
    No Portnoy?
    Portnoy is on the main concert, but not in the acoustic set early afternoon (10:00am) because like Neal said, Mike is only out of bed at 3 o'clock...

Watched the first DVD of last year's show last night, a very enjoyable set for sure, most happy to watch from the comfort of my living room. Based on what I saw I will not be attending any future shows, the view from my easy chair is as close as I'd consider getting. I'm happy Neal found his muse but the religious overtones in that room were definitely more than I could take, big time. If you're not a Christian I doubt you'd find a comfort level in that room, a church, and I imagine it sounded like one, too.

If there's a Morsefest 2016 I'LL DEFINITELY BE GOING!!!

So upset that I missed the first two as Tesimony, One, ? and Sola Scriptira are four of my favorite LP's ever.

Maybe next year he can do two nights of Neal's Greatest Hits.
    Prog's Not Dead

Quote Originally Posted by miamiscot View Post
    If there's a Morsefest 2016 I'LL DEFINITELY BE GOING!!!

So upset that I missed the first two as Tesimony, One, ? and Sola Scriptira are four of my favorite LP's ever.

Maybe next year he can do two nights of Neal's Greatest Hits.
    Mike Portnoy in the excitement of the show said that he was ready to do the complete catalog of Neal's music in the future with one or two complete album.