Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New issue of PROG Magazine (in the US at least)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean in that PROG article View Post
    "We've the most talented, informed people around."
    Thanks Sean! I would have to agree - information and talent abounds here.

Wouldn't you know it - this issue arrived in my mailbox today. Also in the mail was a Christmas card signed by messrs. Rothery, Trewavas, Kelly, Mosley, Hogarth! Better late than never, I guess!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Prog is now available in the Google Play store, which is great for those of us who don't use Apple products.

Oops Sean! They spelled your last name wrong in the table of contents. :/
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Wouldn't you know it - this issue arrived in my mailbox today. Also in the mail was a Christmas card signed by messrs. Rothery, Trewavas, Kelly, Mosley, Hogarth! Better late than never, I guess!
    Wow, I got the NEXT issue after the Genesis one in MY mailbox today! Weird. Cool that you got one of those signed cards!

Congrats Sean, nice spread, I'm jealous!

BTW, I subscribed via the Google Play store. It was $39 for a year (which I think is 9 issues.).
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Wow, I got the NEXT issue after the Genesis one in MY mailbox today! Weird. Cool that you got one of those signed cards!
    Sorry, I meant the next one, the Crimso cover. We had been discussing that one because Sean is in it. Typically unclear of me.