Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YouTube Video

^ Sounds like it may be a firewall type thing, or who knows? One thing I noticed about this new site is that I can browse the site from work as long as I'm not logged in. Once I try to sign in the filter at work blocks me. So no posting from work on the new site (unless I use my mobile phone).

Wow. That's weird.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Wow. That's weird.
    I don't think it's weird. I'm actually surprised that PE2 isn't blocked at my job. I'm not sure how they set up those website filters but my guess is the vBB is a very common, popular forum system, and they don't want employess spending time posting on forums while they're at work. I mean, yeah it's weird that I can browse PE3 from work but I can't log in. What I mean by that is that after I enter my credentials the entire website is blocked, and I get a warning.

On another note, regarding the number of videos one can post in one post should be limited. Too many youtube videos in one post just gets kinda crazy.

How do I post a Youtube video using Tapatalk?
    E-A-T

bryandaniel
    Thanks for all sharing, very usefull topic

To people having trouble posting video: it only works if you post the full length link (in your browser’s URL bar). The short “youtu.be” share link won’t work.
    Confirmed Bachelors: the dramedy hit of 1883...