I upgraded my Netbook to 10 yesterday. In addition to the 10 upgrade, I got a notice of an AMD video driver update that initially bombed. So I had some problems with the display and some serious slowness, had to restart, then re-attempted the driver update.
The update worked on the second attempt, and after one more re-start, things started working fairly well.

I spent a bit of time customizing my start area and my task bar so I can get to the things I need. I don't do a whole lot on the Netbook, so this was a good one to upgrade first. I'm continuing to run Firefox and Apache Open Office. Those both seem to work fine, although I tried to play a video in Firefox last night, and it didn't work. But that may have been the website. I have not experimented with Edge, but I'll try it out at some point.

I was upgrading from Windows 7, and 10 seems more like 7 to me than 8, which is good. If it works OK after a few days on the Netbook, then I'll attempt to upgrade my desktop, which is also Windows 7.

Bill