Thread: VIDEO - Patrick Moraz and Bill Bruford 1983, Roxy Theater Hollywood (Audience Shot)

VIDEO - Patrick Moraz and Bill Bruford 1983, Roxy Theater Hollywood (Audience Shot)

Incredible, was it was published before in PE? It's been 2 years in youtube.

Just discovered it.

Yeah saw them at Ronnies Scott's summer of 85' too. Steve Howe was seated next to us at the front; he kindly acquiesced to an autograph

Quote Originally Posted by Vonta Jitty View Post
    Yeah saw them at Ronnies Scott's summer of 85' too. Steve Howe was seated next to us at the front; he kindly acquiesced to an autograph

That's pretty cool that Howe was interested enough in what his former colleagues were doing to attend a show.

Peter Gabriel sat next to me once to see his own opening act, Youssou N'dour. For a bit anyway. He moved around, grabbing empty aisle seats for a few minutes then moving on. He turned to us, grinned and jerked a thumb towards the stage and said something like "pretty good, aren't they?"
    High Vibration Go On - R.I.P. Chris Squire

Saw these guys at Club Bene in Sayerville NJ (can't recall the year) but I did take photos at the show.

I went to their concert at a theater in Beverly Hills in September 1985, but sadly I fell asleep after about 20 minutes, I was exhausted from work that day.
    ...or you could love

Quote Originally Posted by Vonta Jitty View Post
    Interestingly, I seem to recall that Howe reached out to Bruford to join GTR for the first album. Bruford's better judgement prevailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersonic Scientist View Post
    Saw these guys at Club Bene in Sayerville NJ (can't recall the year) but I did take photos at the show.
    Wish I knew about them at that time. Would have been great.

I've seen Zebra, Marillion and a few other bands at Club Bene and learned never to eat the food! That's one place I don't miss.