Thread: HUGE RUSH REFERENCES ON JEOPARDY TONIGHT

HUGE RUSH REFERENCES ON JEOPARDY TONIGHT

Just got finished watching Jeopardy(07/16)..A female contestant from NY, while talking to Alex, made reference to being at her favorite bands concert, Rush, in the front row holding up a banner( can't recall what she said the banner stated, and both my wife and I aren't exactly sure if she said her favorite "prog" rock band) and that the greatest drummer in the world, Neil Peart gave her a pair of drumsticks which she had in a leather holster of some sort and proceeded to hold them up. (Her good luck charm) Alex got a big kick out of it..Then, after uncovering her 2nd Daily Double, she wagered $ 2112 !! Again Alex was amused but don't think he got the reference..Fast forward she is the winner, and she again holds up the drumsticks..Pretty cool..

She definitely said "prog rock".

very cool

i can only take x-amount of LEET geeks posting $1337 on Final Jeopardy before I give the show up for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by beano View Post
    Just got finished watching Jeopardy(07/16)..A female contestant from NY, while talking to Alex, made reference to being at her favorite bands concert, Rush, in the front row holding up a banner( can't recall what she said the banner stated, and both my wife and I aren't exactly sure if she said her favorite "prog" rock band) and that the greatest drummer in the world, Neil Peart gave her a pair of drumsticks which she had in a leather holster of some sort and proceeded to hold them up. (Her good luck charm) Alex got a big kick out of it..Then, after uncovering her 2nd Daily Double, she wagered $ 2112 !! Again Alex was amused but don't think he got the reference..Fast forward she is the winner, and she again holds up the drumsticks..Pretty cool..
    Hope she wasn't fat. Neil don't like American fatties...

Bob