Thread: Kingcrow-Eidos

Kingcrow-Eidos

what do you guys think? I'd say out-freaking-standing...

Such an amazing record!! This is definitely AOTY material

Listened to it twice this morning and yes, it is just amazing from start to finish. Any Porcupine Tree, Opeth and Anathema fan should check out this record. Plus they are italian like me

their last album did not do much for me. but, willing to give this one a shot. especially at a price of 5.99 on iTunes.

Official video for the (beautiful) song If Only launched

I took a flyer on this band based on a few samples and the positive reviews comparing them to Pain of Salvation. I'm not sure how well the comparison holds, but I am super happy I dove in. This one and In Crescendo are very good.

I think the only record that has a PoS feel is Phlegethon. On In Crescendo they started to move in a different direction, with less metal and more nuances and sophistication. I can hear a lot of different influences from very different musical areas. In this song for example i hear something like Sigur Ros played by a hard rock band

One of my favourite modern prog bands! I like all their material and it never tires. They don't seem to be as well known as other modern prog bands like SW, Porcupine Tree, Pineapple Thief but IMO just as good. Anyone know when the next album is due?

Don't know, I did read on their facebook page that about 50% of the songwriting for the next one is done. Very curious about the musical direction
    Last edited by XanaFloyd; 07-08-2016 at 08:28 PM.