Thread: Questions needed

Questions needed

I am filming a behind-the-scenes documentary of Sonus Umbra's latest album, currently in the process of being recorded, and I need some help coming up with interview questions.

Is there anything you've always wanted to know about them, or record-making, or prog-bandiness in general, but never dared ask? If there is, write your questions here, or directly to me, and feel free to let loose.

Luis's right arm will be in a cast at the time, so the question "how many times a day do you masturbate" has already been suggested by a coworker.

Priceless!

Is slimboy having surgery? For what, Mara?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Steve, he's getting surgery on his right bicep. In fact, it's probably being sliced open right now. Let's wish Luis a happy outcome and speedy recovery!

He actually mentioned that he was having problems with it over a year ago, but never said anything to me about it after that.

"Let he who is without sin, stone the first cast"
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post

"Let he who is without sin, stone the first cast"

I always take 'no left turn unstoned'

Stupid question I know, but I always am curious from other musicians that I respect:

'What is your favorite piece of music that you've ever written if you had to pick one.' And perhaps give reasons why?

That's a great question, Bill! I'll make sure to include it.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mara Sonus View Post
    Luis's right arm will be in a cast at the time, so the question "how many times a day do you masturbate" has already been suggested by a coworker.
    Now that it's in print, this question (along with detailed answer and demonstration) must be included in the doc or I will protest!

"What is your diet? Many wish to emulate you."