Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup

Yeah, I read that. The one I pictured is fine for me. Or maybe the one with Becky Sauerbrunn.
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I want the Hope Solo one cos she's my role model.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal... View Post
    I think this is a really good cover with an excellent choice of players. I'm especially glad to see Carli holding the trophy.
    Glad to see Becky Sauerbrunn making the cover and getting some well-deserved credit. She's the only one on this cover that isn't one of the superstars (I'm including Julie Johnston as a superstar, not necessarily because she deserves that status but because the announcers tried really hard to make her into one).

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    I want the Hope Solo one cos she's my role model.
    All she did was smack a couple of people around... It's not like she took some air out of the soccer balls to make them easier to save...that would have been a REAL crime!
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    All she did was smack a couple of people around... It's not like she took some air out of the soccer balls to make them easier to save...that would have been a REAL crime!
    Well played sir!
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart