Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1502

Thread: Walking Dead Thread V.3

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Next week's episode is about what happened to Daryl so they'll be stretching the Glenn suspense even further. Did they not also say that there are only 3 more episodes in 2015? I get the feeling that Glenn's fate will only be revealed on the season finale...
    I think it's likely, now, that we're not finding out about Glenn until the mid-year finale. No other story arc was created so far this season that hasn't already been resolved, so a teary reunion between the couple with the least chemistry in the history of television couples (are there actually people who care about "Glenn & Maggie?") appears to be the big payoff. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal... View Post

I'm partial to Melissa McBride (Carol); she's more my style.
    If frumpy, aggro/quirky middle-aged women are your thing, I would suggest spending a lot of time in supermarkets and bookstores.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    If frumpy, aggro/quirky middle-aged women are your thing, I would suggest spending a lot of time in supermarkets and bookstores.
    Well I certainly wouldn't call her frumpy; I'd say she's alternative. Quirkiness is not an insult, in my book. Not sure I'd call her aggro, either, but if she is, that doesn't bother me.

How can you not like her? I think she's pretty hot:

“From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

Well I certainly wouldn't call her frumpy; I'd say she's alternative. Quirkiness is not an insult, in my book. Not sure I'd call her aggro, either, but if she is, that doesn't bother me.

I did intend to put a smilie after my sentence, but forgot. Just being light-hearted here - she's not doing it for me, necessarily, but I wasn't meaning to put down your taste. It could be a matter of being in different age categories.

Nah, his taste sucks.
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

I did intend to put a smilie after my sentence, but forgot.
    Ah, no wonder! Gee, thanks man!

<-- see, that's how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Nah, his taste sucks.
    So does your favorite band.
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

I think it's likely, now, that we're not finding out about Glenn until the mid-year finale. No other story arc was created so far this season that hasn't already been resolved, so a teary reunion between the couple with the least chemistry in the history of television couples (are there actually people who care about "Glenn & Maggie?") appears to be the big payoff. Yay.
    Yup, it seems pretty obvious that is where they are heading. Although I like the Glenn character the only way they can save this is by actually killing him off, but I am convinced that is not going to happen.

[[/IMG]
    Agreed, I think that for her age she is quite good looking and one those women who can pull off the short haircut. You can find pictures of her in her 20’s on the net and she was pretty smoking back then.

I like her style too....
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

She has a sort-of Jamie Lee Curtis type of look.

Exactly. I do think she's attractive. But cmon...

It's not an either/or situation Klonk. The hottest girl on the show is the Latina anyway...The one that travelled with Abraham and Eugene...

It's not an either/or situation Klonk. The hottest girl on the show is the Latina anyway...The one that travelled with Abraham and Eugene...
    I second that nomination!
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

For anyone who read or reads the comics, Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast as Negan.
    I gave up reading the comic regularly years back after the Governor's story, but have kept up with the continuing story and know enough about the character and what he brings to the pages. It's hard for me to imagine how they will be able to translate him to the relative watered down safety of basic cable since both his manner of speech and action are highly extreme in nature. I mean, they pretty much neutered the Governor to get him on TV (not as bad as Michonne did in the comic) and he was horrific in the comic. ut Negan makes him look like a piker.

I'm sure it will work out, and I don't really need such extremely violent and disturbing characters to enjoy the show. But it's going to be tough for writers to find that balance between what readers expect, what viewers want, and how to make someone even more horrible than the Governor all while keeping the censors happy.

Rosita, played by Christian Serratos. And: hell, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by frinspar View Post
    For anyone who read or reads the comics, Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast as Negan.
    I saw that. JDM is a great actor and he played a real bastard as the Comedian in Watchmen, so I'm sure he'll have no problem whatsoever playing one again.

I was kind of hoping for Dillahunt, but JDM is the next best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    I second that nomination!
    Thirded. The motion carries.

Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    Rosita, played by Christian Serratos. And: hell, yes!

Nice dress! What are we talking about again?
    Last edited by Mr. Toad; 11-14-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Oh yea. Glenn is alive for sure and Negan is gonna be...oh, the hell with this. Back to that picture!

Hell, I'd be happy with any one of those babes, but I stand by my redhead!

Fair ebough... The day you and I meet them both in a bar we'll already know how we're gonna be paired up!

Another episode that was all frosting and no cake. At least it seemed to go by quickly. Is this new group going to introduce the Negan character some of you alluded to earlier in this thread?

Another episode that was all frosting and no cake.
    Yeah. I was hoping for more.

Does anybody else think that the episodes from this season that aired after the premier could have been drawn out of a hat, in terms of the order in which they would be shown? This whole season after that first episode has taken up - what - a day or so?

I liked last night's episode better than last week's. At least there weren't three "Bill Pullman-Independence Day" speeches installed to chew up time.

ALL EPISODES ARE PRECIOUS.