Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Thread V.3

I'm inclined to speculate that this is part of a government study and bringing in the outsiders is part of the experiment.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    I'm inclined to speculate that this is part of a government study and bringing in the outsiders is part of the experiment.
    That thought crossed my mind as well.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    I guess they could, but I don't think that they would actually do this. It's not their style. If things get bad in Alexandria, they'll just leave, IMO. After all they've been through, stabbing your problems in the skull is probably just easier at this point than trying to enforce your will upon a large group of people.
    You obviously didn't hear Rick's final statement at the end of the last epp.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    You obviously didn't hear Rick's final statement at the end of the last epp.
    Of course I did - that's the statement I was responding to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    There are thousands of places in America that could be sealed off against zombies: walled communities, islands, military installations, shopping malls, factories, hospitals (oops, done that one), prisons (why give up now), sports arenas.
    Sure. Until people start dying inside. No place is safe from disease, illness, and death--so no place is safe from zombies. In fact, sealing off a place may lead to complacency--and that is deadly, as we've already seen.

By the way, one of the walkers from last week's episode was none other than Anthrax guitarist Scott Ian.

Is there another group wanting in? The young girl went running off to somewhere things can't stay safe for long. I still like TWD but there was something about season 2 that they haven't matched again.
    Last edited by Scorp; 03-07-2015 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brave73 View Post
    By the way, one of the walkers from last week's episode was none other than Anthrax guitarist Scott Ian.
    Scott Ian had previously been a walker (with minimal make-up) in a webisode.

Excellent episode - possibly the best yet.

Am really liking this season so far. I'm glad this show lasted long enough to get better.

It was a good episode. I do get the impression that Rick & Carol are sort of hell bent on taking this place. Rick likes the walls to protect his family, and he likes that woman perhaps as a mom for Judith. That may not mean killing everyone there, but certainly overthrowing the congresswoman and taking out a few agitators.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Is there another group wanting in? The young girl went running off to somewhere things can't stay safe for long. I still like TWD but there was something about season 2 that they haven't matched again.
    Yeah, they'd better explain where the girl was going.

I'm surprised with how much everyone talks about how secure it is, that small groups and individuals can just exit and return as they wish.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Yeah, they'd better explain where the girl was going.

I'm surprised with how much everyone talks about how secure it is, that small groups and individuals can just exit and return as they wish.
    I thought they explained it somewhat by saying how Northern Virginia was evacuated. Couple that with the DC zombies not being able to cross the Potomac, and you have the show's explanation for why there aren't that many zombies that they have to deal with.
    Last edited by Facelift; 03-09-2015 at 10:11 PM.

LOL

I'm surprised Carol didn't just kill the kid.

lol that kid aint sayin' shit!
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

That Carol scene with the kid was one of the best yet. Her character has changed more than anyone else over the time of the zompacalpyse. It's obvious that Rick is torn between wanting a place for his "family" and the survival of the fittest instincts he has developed. The horse scene was brutal, I was super rooting for the horsie to win.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Once they said the horse's name was Buttons, I was ok with it being zombie food. No man or animal should be called Buttons in a zombie apocalypse
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Once they said the horse's name was Buttons, I was ok with it being zombie food. No man or animal should be called Buttons in a zombie apocalypse
    I'll admit to being somewhat puzzled as to how a few zombies were able to bring down a horse in an open field, but it was a cool scene nonetheless.

I forget the name of the guy who was with Rick when the horse got eaten, but I don't trust that guy for a second. Everything he says, he looks at Rick to see what his response is. Maybe it's just the actor or the script, but he seems to be trying way too hard to convince people of things, and how good he is and they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    I'll admit to being somewhat puzzled as to how a few zombies were able to bring down a horse in an open field, but it was a cool scene nonetheless.
    I could've sworn the zombies cornered it and brought it down...didn't Buttons get itself tangled up in that chicken wire fence?
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-

I think the gang should just gun down the entire town just for the fact that they're all so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    I think the gang should just gun down the entire town just for the fact that they're all so annoying.
    The woman who runs it is annoying as hell.

I'm hoping they are going to steer away from another dictator type scenario and move forward with this "W" thing. I know what it is but I want to see it.

The woman in charge makes my nuts itch. For some reason she needs to be SMACKED!
    Last edited by Mr. Toad; 03-12-2015 at 05:36 PM.

We should have a poll: Where is this season going?

1) The woman who runs the place has ulterior motives and is hiding something.
    2) Rick and Carol will organize the group and begin a takeover of the compound.
    3) Something from outside is going to rise up and attack the place, forcing everyone to recognize their vulnerability.
    4) Things will calm down, suspicion will end, and all will live in peace and harmony for ever and ever.
    5) The recruiters will find another group, Daryl will disagree with the gay guy about bringing them in, and this new group will try a takeover.
    6) Things will lay out exactly as the graphic novel (I have no idea about what happens there).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.