Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Thread V.3

Good finale to TWD, but whose pocket watch was that that tipped Rick?

Liked it as well. Glad to see Rick is going to be a badass again. Nice also to see that Terminus is going to be pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by hippypants View Post
    Good finale to TWD, but whose pocket watch was that that tipped Rick?
    I had the same question. I remember seeing it before at some point, but don't remember whos it was.

All in all a good finale tonight, and probably a smart move that no one took a chomp on that Soylent Green Barbeque they were dishing up......

Hershel's watch, which was given to Glenn
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Did we watch the same show? ZzzzZzzzZzzzzzzZzZZZz. And the watch? It was even mentioned again in one of the Hershel flashbacks last night.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Glad they didn't make it explicit, but when Maggie and Glenn's group arrived they were offered ribs. Now there isn't even a single cow or pig to be had in the world anymore. Ribs can really only come from people then, right? Wouldn't that have been a dead giveaway.

So, did Maggie eat part of her sister?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

I think I remember Rick and the group raising pigs back on the farm, but yeah, I think it's going to be a band of cultist cannibals from what it looked like. Another question I had: Hasn't Carol & crew already made it to Terminus? I didn't see them in the boxcar if they had. So that makes you wonder.

On Talking Dead it was implied that Judith, Tyrese, and Carol had yet to make it to Terminus.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Badass Rick is back...nice! Very enjoyable season for me.
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Carol will somehow assist with the breakout.
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

Just watched it. Yup, cannibals. They ran past an area that will filled with human bones, and there were no other signs of farming of any sort. The old lady is cooking people burgers, and the road signs are to heard people into their camp like cattle.

I hate we have to wait until the fall for the series to start again.

See ya'll in 5 months.
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

To all the Glenn haters, are you comic readers? Personally I like Glenn, but even if you don't I can't believe you wouldn't want him to stick around until he meets Negan. Even if they don't have the character of Negan (or alter him for the show), I think a scene they have together needs to be paralleled on the show at some point.

You are probably right about Carol and crew. Yeah, I enjoy this season too.

Well, I liked the finale, regardless of how easy it was to figure out. Glad the "old" Rick is back and ready to kick some serious ass - Farmer Rick never really made sense to me anyway and I always felt that Herschel was there to provide a counter to Rick - agrarian v. hunter.

The boxcar ending seems rather dire and I can't imagine that Carol, Tyrese and baby Judith would be able to overtake the Terminus crew on their own, so something else has to come into play. Maybe the mullet who saves the world guy? You have to imagine that the Terminus BBQ clan has done the boxcar transfer often enough to have it down, maybe they just never encountered a group so savvy with resistance.

I also hope we haven't seen the last of Becky (is that Maggie's sisters name?) I was liking the dynamic between her and Daryl.

4 months and 29 days and counting. That's just a guess, I have no idea of the premiere date.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    I also hope we haven't seen the last of Becky (is that Maggie's sisters name?) I was liking the dynamic between her and Daryl.
    Close, her name is Beth.

Yeah, something has to happen with Beth and her return. Maybe an unexpected savior getting them out of Terminus.

Who hates Glenn? I think he's one of the better characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    Who hates Glenn?
    Guys who wish they could have Maggie.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunhillow View Post
    Welcomed by Denise Crosby (Star Trek TNG).

What a large grill she was standing behind!
    Wow, I didn't recognize her. My theory is there has to be something crazy going on at Terminus (cannibalism, arena fighting) because otherwise it's too anticlimactic. In fact, arena fighting has been done (with the Governor), so probably cannibalism.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Picture this ...

Glen and Maggie finally find each other about 1/4 mile apart on the rail road tracks. They start moving towards each other, then start running. Zombies start coming out of the woods between them. Maggie pauses, but Glenn keeps on coming, trying to cut a path through to his true love. The zombies overwhelm him. Maggie, in supreme distress, runs into the zombies and gets bitten herself before she reaches Glen's disemboweled body. But, he is still alive. Glen looks up at her and says "I love you" just before the remaining zombies overwhelm them both. Zoom back for a wide shot of guts being devowered.
    Next, a somewhat hot female zombie finds Maggie, and they embrace and begin to gyrate and moan passionately.

Just sayin...

Has anyone heard of and/or played the video game, The Last of Us? I've seen that it's gotten crazy good reviews but how good is it really?

BTW, it's going to be made into a movie.
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

Quote Originally Posted by Hal... View Post
    Has anyone heard of and/or played the video game, The Last of Us? I've seen that it's gotten crazy good reviews but how good is it really?

BTW, it's going to be made into a movie.
    My son loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Glad they didn't make it explicit, but when Maggie and Glenn's group arrived they were offered ribs. Now there isn't even a single cow or pig to be had in the world anymore. Ribs can really only come from people then, right? Wouldn't that have been a dead giveaway.

So, did Maggie eat part of her sister?
    Tender, fall-off-the-bone zombie ribs!

In case anybody missed that season 5 tease on Talking Dead last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5oUDkwN--E

Season 5 trailer :

Whoa, I missed that trailer. Looks like Terminus is way more than just cannibalism. What exactly that is, I don't know. Hard to tell but it looks pretty messed up.

In the videos listed after the trailer there's one about season 5 and the dude said that Morgan would be back sometime this season. Interesting.