Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nektar's Fall 2015 tour

Thanks Iowa! Amazing they all started with acoustic guitar? Even Tab? Will definitely buy this when it becomes available, hope the coughing guy is not too prominent.

I'm cutting & pasting this entry found in my email this morning. It's a Facebook notice:

RELEASE OF ROYE ALBRIGHTON LIVE IN KANSAS CITY LIVE DVD CD COMBO-

This is Benjamin Meade of Cosmic Cowboy Studio in Kansas City. We sponsored Roye Albrighton's recent intimate show in Kansas City. We will be releasing a combo DVD of the of show along with a CD of the music recorded analogue as a package-limited edition. It will include photos liner notes etc, TITLED ROYE ALBRIGHTON: UP, CLOSE & PERSONAL-

If interested, let me know. Rose is allowing us to release this independent of Cleopatra-should be finished by end of year. $20 INC postage lower 48.
    prepay get you name in the liner notes as a sponsor.
    I've got a bike you can ride it if you like

Great to hear that. Sent an email to them to get some info for non facebook people like myself. Will let you know what I hear back.

When the ship docked in Miami on Thursday, the 2015 tour was over. Set lists (i.e. Roye in Kansas City earlier) were few and far between, so if anyone was taking notes, a few overall thoughts about the tour or another set list would be a really nice way to close this thread....

of course, if there is NO reply, then please consider this thread closed.
    Last edited by Mick; 11-20-2015 at 07:02 PM.