Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Laser's Edge homepage and loyalty program

8 copies here:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?art...=1999949&ev=ab

well worth the price. Even with the lousy costs of shipping to Europe. IMO.

P.S.

I tried to reissue that Master Cylinder album and reached the drummer and got no further.

Over a decade and a half later, Ken found Joe Rogers and also, eventually, hit a dead end. I can't see this coming out on CD from master tapes, unfortunately. Buy the vinyl and enjoy it before you hit the old age home. It really is a good one.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by LASERCD View Post
    Every order is trackable but I understand what you are asking for. I'll see what I can do.
    Thanks Ken.
    Just a tracking number will do. But like I said it's not going to prevent me from future orders. Unfortunately my bank account is the one that stops me

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    8 copies here:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?art...=1999949&ev=ab

well worth the price.
    Whooaaa'h - thank you! And not that costly either...!

I think this has to be one of the last truly great "lost" US progressive albums (1968-83) that I've never laid my hands on in any format whatsoever. Time to change things.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    Whooaaa'h - thank you! And not that costly either...!

Glad to help. It isn't that rare in the USA, so, yeah. Get it.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    Because I'd never heard of this band until this thread a search on Discogs was my first action, so it was no surprise I found the same page before you posted it. I guess not everyone is an internet-searcher for music like we are.

By the way, I only have a copy of the live-album from Pyramid, which doesn't sound like safe fusion to me. I don't know the studio-recording. Anyway, just wanted to poke up the subject of the label a bit. Maybe a seperate thread for more ideas (?).

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Because I'd never heard of this band until this thread a search on Discogs was my first action, so it was no surprise I found the same page before you posted it. I guess not everyone is an internet-searcher for music like we are.

By the way, I only have a copy of the live-album from Pyramid, which doesn't sound like safe fusion to me. I don't know the studio-recording. Anyway, just wanted to poke up the subject of the label a bit. Maybe a seperate thread for more ideas (?).
    You or anyone else are welcome to give me suggestions. I want the scope of Modulus to be wide - not just long lost fusion albums. Prog, fusion, kosmigroov, psych - any album that could potentially strike my fancy is fair game.