Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP Christopher Lee at age 93

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    Fittingly, less than two weeks ago, I saw the restored version of Dracula on the big screen.
    Which release was that?
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    Jeez, guys, you've really let me down. Two pages into this thread and nobody posted this one:
    I remember thinking that a couple of the guys in McCartney's band looked pretty old for a rock group.

a great talent lost. so many roles to think of.........

RIP. A great, British actor. He's up there with Anrhony Hopkins, Sean Connery, Peter O'Toole, Boris Karloff, etc.

Tomorrow night on TCM, they are showing some of Christopher Lee's Dracula Hammer films, beginning with the best of them all, "Horror of Dracula" from 1958.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Is this stuff for real?

Tomorrow night on TCM, they are showing some of Christopher Lee's Dracula Hammer films, beginning with the best of them all, "Horror of Dracula" from 1958.
    A few nights ago, they showed The House That Dripped Blood and The Creeping Flesh, both with Lee and Peter Cushing.

Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    A few nights ago, they showed The House That Dripped Blood and The Creeping Flesh, both with Lee and Peter Cushing.
    Yeah, I watched "The Curse of Frankenstein" that night, which was the first one they did together for Hammer. I'm ashamed to say I never actually saw it all the way through until then. Pretty well-done.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Is this stuff for real?

Honestly so ready to jam out to this, this Christmas. I was blasting this last Christmas not going to lie. Its pretty addictive

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    recording some of them! also recorded and viewed The Oblong Box with Christopher Lee and Vincent Price
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

It was last night.

Banned

RIP Christopher Lee at age 93

Great

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Halmyre View Post
    The swanee whistle and Sheriff Pepper are two of the reasons that TMWTGG is one of the worst Bond films IMO! But Mr Lee is on the credit side.

My CL mention - 'The Devil Rides Out'. Scared me enough to stop watching when I first saw it in my late teens, alone in my parents' house late at night.
    Sheriff Pepper is a carry over from Live and Let Die. I actually love LaLD, especially Geoffrey Holder's character. I think it is the only Bond movie to have a supernatural character in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Jeez, guys, you've really let me down. Two pages into this thread and nobody posted this one:

I was always stuck on seeing Coburn.
    The older I get, the better I was.