Thread: Sonus Umbra News

Sonus Umbra News

Hello.

Been a while since I've posted here. A lot has changed. Some people are gone - forever in some cases. Others moved on... feels different.

In any case, I am writing to let everyone know Sonus Umbra has been very active. We have just finished touring and promoting Winter Soulstice with a very special final gig at ROSfest.

We are busy working on our new album and a new stage show with multi-media. Lots of firsts.

It has been a long journey, and we owe big thanks to many people on this board. You all know who you are, but special mention goes to Uncle Norm, Donna O'Donnell, and all the usual suspects who are tireless supporters and prog pushers.

We will be launching an indiegogo campaign over the next few days.

And the best news for all of you is that I will no longer be in charge of PR for the band. Instead, I would like you to welcome Mara Kovacevic, who from now on will handle things and save you from having to deal with me. It's a motherfucking win-win!

So, be nice, and we'll see you around.

Why would anyone have an issue dealing with you, Luis? You are one of the least judgmental, most emotionally balanced, and empathetic communicator on this forum. Of course, I'm nuts so.....

Anyways, as long as you are working on a new album, I don't give a fuck who does PR for you (well, as long as it isn't Dale...).

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Great seeing you and the guys at ROSfest and Boston on the last tour. Will certainly chip in for the new one.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

"Hath not a Jew eyes?, Do we not bleed?"

I have a vision that I will bleed some cash for the next revolving door Sonus lineup.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Autobuy here. See you on FB Luis!
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Estimated Prophet notallwhowander's Avatar
    I've missed ya, Luis!

Don't be a stranger.
    Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.