Thread: Aristocrats VIP balcony tickets available - NYC August 8th

Aristocrats VIP balcony tickets available - NYC August 8th

Hello!

I bought two of the VIP Balcony tickets for the Aristocrats show in NYC on Saturday, August 8th. I have since found that I can't go that evening due to some other commitments.

If you're interested in going, the tix are $122 for the pair, but I'm willing to be flexible with the price.

PM me on here, or respond to the post if you're interested.

Thanks!
    Mike
    Tabletop Genesis - A Genesis and solo career focused podcast, featuring the opinions of Tom Roche, Stacy Godfrey, Simon Godfrey, and Mike Lord - Listen on I-Tunes, or at http://tabletopgenesis.com/ Twitter: @genesistabletop Facebook: www.facebook.com/TabletopGenesis

Just wanted to put this out again, as we're closer to the show date of August 8th. If you're interested in these tix, let me know.

Thanks!
    Mike
    Tabletop Genesis - A Genesis and solo career focused podcast, featuring the opinions of Tom Roche, Stacy Godfrey, Simon Godfrey, and Mike Lord - Listen on I-Tunes, or at http://tabletopgenesis.com/ Twitter: @genesistabletop Facebook: www.facebook.com/TabletopGenesis

What's the wife making you do. I'll be seeing them on the 10th at Jammin Sucking Java.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

I saw them in SF for $25. What's a VIP ticket, and in the balcony, no less?