Thread: Parzivals Eye - "Defragments" will keep playing in your head

Parzivals Eye - "Defragments" will keep playing in your head

Chris Postl has come up with another winner in "Defragments" which is beautifully crafted and filled with music that will continue to play long after you've turned your cd or media player off.

I ordered my copy from Kinesis http://www.kinesiscd.comwho always deliver quickly and safely packaged.

Christina Booth of Magenta sings backing vocals and adds depth with her beautiful voice.

Highly recommended!

https://youtu.be/EYnATfnHu2o
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Loved the first (especially the cover of "Chicago" with Tina on lead vox); does she do any lead vox on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    Loved the first (especially the cover of "Chicago" with Tina on lead vox); does she do any lead vox on this ?
    No solos but she does backup vocals throughout...it's a great album - you won't be disappointed.
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Christina Booth sings lead on the two covers on this album, which are Long Distance and Two Of Us. At least I pretty sure it's Tina - I've heard her enough times - but the previous response makes me doubt myself.

It agree that it's a really good, song based album. I add it to a growing list of very likable releases so far this year.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    I have just loved the RPWL off-shoots including this project and the Jupiter Society (there have been two of those releases, or did I miss one?)

Quote Originally Posted by robh View Post
    Christina Booth sings lead on the two covers on this album, which are Long Distance and Two Of Us. At least I pretty sure it's Tina - I've heard her enough times - but the previous response makes me doubt myself.

It agree that it's a really good, song based album. I add it to a growing list of very likable releases so far this year.
    It's actually Chris Postl on lead...Tina comes in from time to time on backing vocals on both of those tracks. Chris sings with a higher pitch on those which I assume is to sound similar to Jon Anderson on "Long Distance" and Roger Hodgson on "Two of Use".

I also thought it was Tina at first but Chris' vocals have more of a nasal quality and also Tina likes to linger her voice whereas Chris' stops more abruptly.
    echolynfan

Quote Originally Posted by echolynfan View Post
    It's actually Chris Postl on lead...Tina comes in from time to time on backing vocals on both of those tracks. Chris sings with a higher pitch on those which I assume is to sound similar to Jon Anderson on "Long Distance" and Roger Hodgson on "Two of Use".

I also thought it was Tina at first but Chris' vocals have more of a nasal quality and also Tina likes to linger her voice whereas Chris' stops more abruptly.
    I would be shocked if this was true. It sounds just like Christina. If it is true, he isn't trying to sound like Jon or Roger, but he is doing a damn good Christina Booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Patelena396 View Post
    I would be shocked if this was true. It sounds just like Christina. If it is true, he isn't trying to sound like Jon or Roger, but he is doing a damn good Christina Booth.
    I stand corrected - I talked to Chris and it is indeed Christina on lead which surprised me but you were right Patelena
    echolynfan

No worries. She has a pretty distinctive voice so I just assumed it was her.