Thread: ZPZ Austin

ZPZ Austin

Anyone going to the ZPZ show at Emo's tonight? If so I'll be there with my oldest son and wearing my brown Black Page shirt and possibly a stupid brown wizard hat - I guess I dont think the hat is stupid but it enrages people so I have to keep it on. haha.

Cheers!

It was an awesome show. Sinister Footwear was incredible. Ryan gave my boy a drum head after the show and the band signed it. Always a pleasure to talk to Dweezil and the band. They killed it bigtime with some top notch playing all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlakaton View Post
    It was an awesome show. Sinister Footwear was incredible. Ryan gave my boy a drum head after the show and the band signed it. Always a pleasure to talk to Dweezil and the band. They killed it bigtime with some top notch playing all around.
    He seems very down to earth, they always come out after the show and chat. I love this band, and the beauty is there is endless material for them to perform. I hope they are able to introduce an new generation to Frank's music. My daughter (11), likes some of the stuff I play her, her favorite being Montana. But, she really enjoys some of the music, I am hoping I have a future musician on my hands.

Everyone into Frank's music should see these guys - always an amazing show. Thankfully, they seem to stop in my neck of the woods on every tour, I think "One Size Fits All" was my 6th ZPZ show