Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Happy The Kickstarter

Coco Roussel it is. Made a fine solo-album and In Time, both with Kit Watkins, but also played amongst others with Clearlight (Symphony). There are some vids out there featuring him.

Frank, I'm not in on the Kickstarter, but looking forward to the album nonetheless. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Canefire View Post
    It's almost done. Working on the last track Going to get Mike Beck out here from Indiana some way to do the percussion. The cover art is being painted by Michael Phipps as we speak...so sorry I missed another date, timing is elusive on this for me. I am a fully vaporous character at this point!

Thank you all for bearing with me.
    Frank
    Thanks for the update Frank.. looking forward to hearing the results of your efforts..

You all should have received an Email from Frank. Six songs top stream.

Member Emeritus (A.M.P.) rcarlberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Coco Roussel it is. Made a fine solo-album and In Time, both with Kit Watkins
    God DAMN it! You got me all excited about a Coco Roussel album I could look for... until I suddenly realized I already had it ("Reaching Beyond," 1992, right?) I haven't listened to it in like forever. Time to rectify that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boceephus View Post
    You all should have received an Email from Frank. Six songs to stream.
    Six tracks from The Zeitgeist Project? I can't find but the one.

And the live clips are eight, not six.

Here's the Email:
    Bandzoogle now has subscriptions enabled! I have moved everything from my other sites to this new home and now all the "Backstage" videos, Concert downloads, new music tracks that are posted as they are finished (six Zeitgeist tracks now available to stream), special pricing on all merchandise including CDs and music downloads, plus whatever else I can come up with...are available for subscribers. The cost is $5.00 per month, and you can cancel at any time if not pleased with the content. I thank you for helping keep Crafty Hands Studio, and Frank Wyatt Music moving ahead. Click here to sign up!

I have attached a track that was lost for a decade or two. Hope you like it!

Frank

To download the track "The Crystal Heart" for free, go to https://frankwyattmusic.com/dl and enter the code 4eoy-q4hv

They are streaming tracks, not downloads. If you have capture software you can download them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wyatt View Post
    I have attached a track that was lost for a decade or two. Hope you like it!

Frank

To download the track "The Crystal Heart" for free, go to https://frankwyattmusic.com/dl and enter the code 4eoy-q4hv
    This track, "The Crystal Heart," is the same track that opens The Physics of the Heart EP posted elsewhere on his site for download.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarlberg View Post
    God DAMN it! You got me all excited about a Coco Roussel album I could look for... until I suddenly realized I already had it ("Reaching Beyond," 1992, right?) I haven't listened to it in like forever. Time to rectify that.
    That's the one! Re-enjoy.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Nice.. looking forward to hearing this album..

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Thanks. Good news indeed. And Frank wants a time machine, which is very much in the "zeitgeist"