Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Happy The Kickstarter

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Yes, the initial Kickstarter-project started as a new PGA-album (although in Frank's mind it was also a Happy The Man-reunion). But it slowly evolved into Frank's solo-project.

My first post on the Happy The Fan-forum about this was on April 25, 2015: http://htfo.proboards.com/thread/653...-giant-animals
    Later I changed the forum-chapter: http://htfo.proboards.com/thread/663...tgeist-project
    Yeah when I saw the art work didn't line up with the poster they mailed me some time ago I was confused..

After two listens I’m very impressed with Zeitgeist. It was well worth the wait.

Very glad to have this, and that Frank was able to see this project through to completion. He should be proud.

I hope he's doing okay.

The production appears to be meticulous, not just good enough.
    Very nice and well worth the wait.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Unknown

Big thanks to Bill Brasso who pushed this through to completion, its was on the brink of failure and he stepped up big time. thx Billy!!
    Great drummer too!

I'm a few listens in, (not sure it has all come together for me yet), but I am really enjoying it. A lot of instrumental moments which I really enjoy, but will be spending a lot of time with this one in the coming weeks.

Yeah that email was auto generated with the "free" in it. I suppose I should have edited that out!

Quote Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
    Yeah when I saw the art work didn't line up with the poster they mailed me some time ago I was confused..
    It was originally going to be a Pedal Giant Animals project, but turned into a Frank and Friends as I invited more and more musicians to play. This new art for it is way cool I think...I'm talking with Michael about a poster of the cover now. Besides, we all need some confusion to keep things interesting...no?

Quote Originally Posted by Proghound View Post
    Big thanks to Bill Brasso who pushed this through to completion, its was on the brink of failure and he stepped up big time. thx Billy!!
    Great drummer too!
    I'm not sure it was on the brink of failure at any point, but it was going to take a lot longer without Bill's help. He is a Godsend!

Member Emeritus (A.M.P.) rcarlberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canefire View Post
    Besides, we all need some confusion to keep things interesting...no?
    Most definitely. There's a saying that says something like "The artist is attracted to what he does not understand."

Thanks for all the hard work on Zeitgeist. It shows!

The cover above can also be viewed on Franks new FB-site https://www.facebook.com/FrankWyattMusic/
    He announced the new brand on his bandzoogle-page:

Perfecting the brand...
    In an effort to further consolidate the multiple locations and names I have used I have renamed the FB page Frank Wyatt Music instead of Crafty Hands Studio. The studio is a part of the greater musical endeavor after all, so it makes more sense to me.

In other news, the official press release for Zeitgeist has been issued! Let's hope the word gets out and the Zeitgeist is listened to everywhere.
    And I guess glassonyon will soon post this one: https://glassonyonpr.com/2019/11/06/...5CGGU4T8mQ397M

Quote Originally Posted by Canefire View Post
    I'm not sure it was on the brink of failure at any point, but it was going to take a lot longer without Bill's help. He is a Godsend!
    sorry poor choice of words. congrats on its completion, really been loving it.