Thread: Thank you Glass Hammer!

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)

Thank you Glass Hammer!

...for slogging your way up the East Coast to snowy Woodstock NY on Friday to play before a small but very appreciative audience at the Bearsville Theater. My two-hour drive paled in comparison to your travels, so I hope the band was not disheartened by the turn-out. As Gary (Microwave Brain) told you, we wish you sold the venue out, and we definitely would have apppreciated a bit less Circuline and more GH! Thanks also for signing my copy #574 of the Japanese pressing of Live and Revived. Thanks for the wonderful music and hope to see you return!

It was an absolute blast! Woodstock is beautiful but it's not exactly an urban hot spot so it's no wonder the turn out was a bit on the selective side. We had full houses in Jersey and Baltimore. Like you say, the crowd in New York was maybe the most into it. I do have to address the fact that, A, Circuline are pretty much the nicest and most professional guys you could ever be involved with for a tour and B, I think they're quite good. The Bearsville show was their cd release party, it was a special night for them and I wouldn't have dreamed of having them truncate their set. We all had some opening night equipment glitches but everyone got it together and the next couple nights were stellar. Also, they, along with Thomas Palmieri (I hope I spelt that right!) were instrumental in putting the whole trip together- it really wouldn't have happened without them.

So I'm glad you enjoyed it and now- ROSFest!!

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    I don't want to give the impression I did not enjoy Circuline--I did!--just hungered for more Hammer!

Curious about the playlist. A few from the new one I imagine, of course. Any classics such as Run Lisette? (a personal favorite) or other older tracks?

Three new songs, lots of old songs... At least one or two different ones at ROSFest as well.