Thread: A new track from Kimara Sajn

A new track from Kimara Sajn

Hello friends and fans, such as you may be:

Here is a new tune about belief, disbelief, grace and not knowing in the 21st century. It's called "No Sensible Mystery".

For what it's worth - written and the recording completed this week. So brand spanking new...

I hope this tune brings some joy and a little bit of sarcastic delight to your day.

No Sensible Mystery

All the best to everybody and thanks for listening

Kim
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

just a note: this tune is from the web portion of the Polyethylene Pet/+1 "digital box set" - Friendly Fires - which is due to be released on May 1st (May Day).
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Sweet! I'll check it out in a bit. Thanks, Kim!

Quite a crooner, are we?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

A crooner? Sure, why not

Maybe i'm a bit more ironic than Sinatra but the girls still swoon....
    Last edited by Polypet; 04-23-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Nice, Kim!

I really hope it all does work out and make sense in the end.

yeah, don't we all? if, by chance, you find out, and can tell us, do let us know

i wouldn't be so sure though, given how the song ends...

thanks Ernie, i'm glad you enjoyed the track!

Crooner? "Polypet Sinatra" Kidding aside, sounds good, Kim.
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST

Hey Kim,

Another beautiful and moving piece, my friend! Can't wait to hear the entire album when it's ready.

All the best,

Alan

Thanks guys!

Alan, there's no album associated with this one, oddly enough. It's just a one-off new tune, so i've attached it to the upcoming PP box set (via it's web site component). I think i sent you and Amy a link to that (as you're thanked on it and all). And i probably also sent you a download of this tune but via Amy on Facebook

The box set is completed (it's called "Friendly Fires"). It's a four CD digital box set and comes out next Friday (on May Day). The next release scheduled after that is my Music for Piano Vol. 3 (in Sept/Oct). Nothing else planned yet :P

Thanks again to everybody,

K

P.S: Do let me know if i haven't sent it to you guys and i'll resend. Hugs to you and Amy!

Hey there, friends and neighbours!

Our new 4-CD digital box set Polyethylene Pet/+1 - Friendly Fires has been released today! Oh the excrement, i mean excitement!

It's a compilation of material covering the period from 2004 to 2015 with a few special goodies thrown in. One such is this new track:

Factory of Fractals

This release celebrates our upcoming 40th anniversary. There's also an online web presentation from Red Balloon featuring new or unreleased music, commentary and items of historical interest. You can find more details here - http://www.precognitiverecords.com/news.html. You can also purchase the set there, if you're interested (it's digital only but available as a CD package upon special request). This set will not be available for streaming (as opposed to many of our other releases) but the Red Balloon presentation is open to all. Please do visit and be sure to have fun exploring and clicking on things.

Here again is a new track which is featured in that presentation:

No Sensible Mystery

Anyways, we hope that the handful of folks who may see this find some enjoyment in that presentation. If you do get the box set as well, we trust it will bring you years of joy and keep you looking young and beautiful for at least for 4 hours of your day.

Thanks, as always, for listening

Kim & B.Sue
    Precognitive Records
    Last edited by Polypet; 05-01-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Factory of Fractals is one of my all time favorites of yours. I'm guessing half of the plays you've had of it on Soundcloud are from me. I'll be picking this up soon.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it John