Thread: Belew, Levin, Mastelotto and Friends(Bearsville Theater)

Belew, Levin, Mastelotto and Friends(Bearsville Theater)

I guess just a one-off show....If its a seated theater, why is it GA?? I'm going...

Belew, Levin, Mastelotto & Friends @bearsvilletheater

Ashokan Talent Presents

Belew, Levin, Mastelotto & Friends
    Thursday, August 13, 2015
    7pm Doors, 8pm show
    Tickets: General Admission $25 adv/$30 day of show

Interesting. They used to be called the Crimson Project. Now, gone the way of ABWH.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Singh View Post
    Interesting. They used to be called the Crimson Project. Now, gone the way of ABWH.
    I know...Saw them in '11....Wasn't passing this up

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N_Singh View Post
    The Crimson Projeckt was a specific sextet. If "and Friends" aren't Slick, Reuter and Ralph, it would be misleading to call it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    The Crimson Projeckt was a specific sextet. If "and Friends" aren't Slick, Reuter and Ralph, it would be misleading to call it that.
    Exactly. I think they decided not to do the ProjeKct thing while the actual Crimson is active, and this is a one-off show instead of an ongoing endeavor.

There are seats in the balcony at the back of the theater. And a few up close at the bar if you get there early enough. The floor area is standing.

Could be a cracker of a show. Reminds me of the Belew/Levin/Mastelloto one off at Bearsville a few years ago where Julie Slick and Tobias Ralph showed up as unannounced additions for the second half. Julie lives nearby I think. And isn't Markus Reuter in on the band camp at Full Moon Resort the week leading up to this? They could all join in the fun!

EDIT: My mistake, Markus was at last years band camp, not this years
    Last edited by Wah3; 04-20-2015 at 07:11 PM.

This is upstate NY Bearsville theater near Woodstock------near where Levin lives I think--he always plays there in the summer. I hope I can make it this year---was busy I think it was last summer.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    This is the venue where I'll be seeing Glass Hammer Friday night. Never been there, but will let you know how it is assuming I find my way there and home again (about 120 miles from me...)...I'm wondering, for those who have been to the Bearsville, how one would negotiate eating dinner at the venue before the show but still being on line for the GA doors opening...

As a TOAPP camper you get into this show for free...i'll be there...hopefully.

Any recommended brewery close by???

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    Any recommended brewery close by???
    Within the premises there're literally like 3-4 restaurants/bars.