Thread: NP: EYE "Second Sight"

NP: EYE "Second Sight"

Excellent, very 70s, analog sounding retro progressive in a cross between space age Pink Floyd and Eloy's 3rd album. You get the feel: dreamy mellotron washes and other subtle spacey keyboard textures, alongside with floating guitar leads and laid-back vocal passages. Till it climaxes in scorching wah-wah drenched soloing overtop an absolutely frenetic rhythm section. The kind of musical trip that needs to be played non-stop as the musicians are masters of the universe they’re exploring.

I hope this one does not sink into prog indifference, like my previous AMOS & CREW post...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Is this a new one?

I have the Live at Relay vinyl and enjoy it quite a bit.

I will give it a listen, since you said this was the new incarnation of the band Pretty Weapons, which you posted in the Stoner thread!
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe F. View Post
    Is this a new one?
    Yes, it's their second studio full length after their debut Center of the Sun. A private release this time, that can be obtained through their Bandcamp page (http://eyemusic.bandcamp.com).
    Last edited by spacefreak; 04-10-2015 at 02:48 AM.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    Yes, it's their second studio full length after their debut Center of the Sun. A private release this time, that can be obtained through their Bandcamp page (http://eyemusic.bandcamp.com).
    Looks like it's downloads only at this time.

Unfortunately, I don't do downloads.

I know these guys. Wait until you hear what they are working on now. They just keep getting better and better.

Downloaded! This is excellent stuff! The debut is just as solid? I don't remember the mention of Pretty Weapons in the stoner thread (shame on me). Worth checking out too I suppose?
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-