Thread: How many have you been to?

How many have you been to?

http://list25.com/25-cemeteries-that...f-your-skin/5/

I've been to numbers: 25 (Old Jewish, Prague),16 (Highgate, London is actually 2 graveyards not one, East and West), 11 (Portugal) and 7 (Kutna Hora, Czech Republic)

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    After joining Pinterest and after communicating with someone in Portugal, I am under the impression the country is just one big spooky theme park.
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Certainly what I say in 2012 on my pilgrimage to Fatima in all the old churches, castles, monastries, ruins, crypts, graveyards, the old town of Lisbon, in Fatima, in Coimbra in the ancient country villages with many small shrines and ancient chapels dotted all over the place, along the defensive fortress walls and ancient backstreets of Nazaré all supports what you say. The whole country permeates faith and belief.

Suspended
    Zero.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    someone I know who lives there told me Sintra has supernatural goings on especially and related to me about her being in a forest where she had walked away from her boyfriend and he seemed to disappear, car and all.
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

PE Member since 7/14/2001 rushfan's Avatar
    I went to Suicide Cliff in Saipan. A very bizarre experience for me, being the only American amongst a whole bunch of Japanese tourists, especially when they asked me to take pictures of them.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Can't deal with the clickthroughs. Been to cool ones at Isla Mujeres (Mexico) and Reykjavik.