Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Better Call Saul: Who's Watching and What Do You Think?

Watched the last episode yesterday.

I was satisfied.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Did you watch "El Camino"? It pretty much covered Jesse's story after Breaking Bad. I guess they could take it further though. I would like to see a prequel of the Salamaca family. They would have to do different actors, but it could be cool.
    Wow. I kinda forgot all about that. I guess it was eminently forgettable. Didn't he just sort of drive off into the sunset with no real conclusion? Maybe I'm having a senior moment. A prequel of the Salamaca family could be good fun or how about a prequel of Gus's story from Chile to American drug lord? That series was full of unforgettable characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Cat View Post
    Wow. I kinda forgot all about that. I guess it was eminently forgettable. Didn't he just sort of drive off into the sunset with no real conclusion? Maybe I'm having a senior moment. A prequel of the Salamaca family could be good fun or how about a prequel of Gus's story from Chile to American drug lord? That series was full of unforgettable characters.
    Yes, he drove off into the sunset at the end, but had a rather interesting encounter with odd Todd in between. Agree, a Gus backstory would also be cool.