Thread: Former Genesis's Ray Wilson box set!

Former Genesis's Ray Wilson box set!

Former Genesis singer’s studio albums collection out this week
    Former Genesis vocalist Ray Wilson has launched a career retrospective box set.

Entitled The Studio Albums 1993 - 2013, it includes his records Swing Your Bag (1993), Millionairhead (1999), The Next Best Thing (2004), She (2006), Propaganda Man (2008), Unfulfillment (2011) and Chasing Rainbows (2013).

Millionairhead was the sole release by Wilson's band Cut, while She and Unfufillment were collaborations with his old outfit Stiltskin.

The set is available for pre-order via Wilson’s website, with orders being sent out as of March 20 (Friday).

He’s currently touring in Europe, with dates secured until the end of the year.

At an amazing price - €30.00 which is currently about $32 and a Shipping & Handling (Flat Rate - Fixed) of €3.

I wonder why it doesn't include Change. That's the one that made me a fan of his solo career.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    I wonder why it doesn't include Change. That's the one that made me a fan of his solo career.
    Agreed - and I would have been interested in the bonus disc, which had some Genesis songs on it. If that was all here, it would be a done deal.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Just checked Ray's website and the boxset does include change:

http://shop3.raywilson.net/index.php...1993-2013.HTML

Details

The 8 CD Boxset is the definitive collection of Ray's studio career spanning 20 years.

Includes:
    "Swing Your Bag"
    "Millionairhead"
    "Change"
    "The Next Best Thing"
    "She"
    "Propaganda Man"
    "Unfulfillment"
    "Chasing Rainbows"

Last edited by Ridge; 03-20-2015 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Added image.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    At an amazing price - €30.00 which is currently about $32 and a Shipping & Handling (Flat Rate - Fixed) of €3.
    The "amazing price" is due to the strength of the US dollar (Captain Obvious).

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge View Post
    Just checked Ray's website and the boxset does include change:
    Ah, then it was just an oversight in the first blurb. That makes a lot more sense.