Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Suge knight rapper in trouble. Murder caught on film

It's finally come to this has it? Bugs or Rocky?

Quote Originally Posted by Nijinsky Hind View Post
    No need to apologize... Bad news. Media also fueling the fire/Fodder for federal law enforcement takeover.
    Obamalaw?

Here in Walla Walla we all know our cops by name... They have our love and respect. The few bad apples they have to deal with don't stick around long. Of course we have a small population with no bordering towns to speak of.
    And this is certainly the type community you would want. There will always be better results here no matter the situation.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Obamalaw?
    Oh, puh-leeze...

Quote Originally Posted by rcarlberg View Post
    Community policing really is the answer,
    The real answer is that people need to get off of their fucking asses and VOTE in their best interests. If a community that is 85% African American wants a truly representative government, they need to participate in democracy to ensure it.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    The real answer is that people need to get off of their fucking asses and VOTE in their best interests. If a community that is 85% African American wants a truly representative government, they need to participate in democracy to ensure it.
    Gerrymandering and voter suppression can make this very difficult.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    No need to apologize... Bad news. Media also fueling the fire/Fodder for federal law enforcement takeover.
    Obamalaw?
    Yeah, Obama really wants the federal government to foot the bill for all law enforcement in the US.

Someone has to have the guts to step forward and bring these important issues to bare. "In every revolution, there's one man with a vision"..

And for anyone who doesn't believe this, take a look at the district maps in Texas for instance. Looks like ten miles of bad road. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Yeah, Obama really wants the federal government to foot the bill for "all" law enforcement in the US.
    Probably not ALL... Maybe not much, time will tell.

The task force created by his administration and Justice dept is gearing up to spend a bit of money on policing and implementation of suggestions made by justice Dept.

First steps, maybe some good will come of it. Tough call. I just pretty much expect the fed to have a hand in every aspect of our lives anyway. Natural progression of power... Up up and away.

I am curious where this will lead, thats all. Republicans as well as democrats on board. I personally don't know enough about it all to even entertain a debate, or a meaningful conversation, pro or con.

Link to DOJ COPS task force
    http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskfo...ort.pdf#page89
    Last edited by Nijinsky Hind; 03-13-2015 at 12:44 PM.
    Still alive and well...

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    Oh, puh-leeze...

You have to get involved and not just for presidential elections or because a candidate looks like you. It's just the beginning and you simply can't sit and wait for someone else to do it. Sometimes the people who scream the loudest are the ones who don't participate so, they get what they pay for. Problem is, this attitude affects others as well. Win or lose, you have got to make yourself known. You have to let candidates know your out here and what you expect. Look them over, talk with them, read position papers and statements. You may find others who think and feel the way you do. But, you've got to get involved.

I'm more involved than I probably should be... Way too many issues coming fast and furiously these days.

Probably not ALL... Maybe not much, time will tell.

The task force created by his administration and Justice dept is gearing up to spend a bit of money on policing and implementation of suggestions made by justice Dept.

First steps, maybe some good will come of it. Tough call. I just pretty much expect the fed to have a hand in every aspect of our lives anyway. Natural progression of power... Up up and away.

I am curious where this will lead, thats all. Republicans as well as democrats on board.

Link to DOJ COPS task force
    http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskfo...ort.pdf#page89
    The situation in Ferguson is an example. JD found several problems with the local police force there. They have suggested some solutions and will suggest more in the future. It's the same type Scenario as it was in 1960's Alabama, NC and SC. Feds had to step in for protection of citizens. You may not like it, but really, it's our own fault.

I'm more involved than I probably should be... Way too many issues coming fast and furiously these days.
    Stay in there and keep swinging. You hit a lick here and I'll hit a lick there. The reason we have so many issues IS because people have sat on their buns to long. Now, we're looking for someone, anyone to come in and clean up the mess. It all starts with us and not some sweet talking gentleman from the great state of who knows.

Wel, statewide, yes. But that doesn't apply to city and local government, which is what I'm referring to.

That being said...

Quote Originally Posted by Staun View Post
    And for anyone who doesn't believe this, take a look at the district maps in Texas for instance. Looks like ten miles of bad road. Disgusting.
    That is 100% true. It's amazing how egregious it is and how few even know about it. Districts are redrawn every ten years. So, you can't change it for a decade. It's devastating democracy and representative government.

So, to further my point...

Quote Originally Posted by Staun View Post
    You have to get involved and not just for presidential elections...
    The government takeover is being done from the ground up. At the local level. Pay attention people. Vote.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Jebs Daddy Bush Sr. Set the US up for a UN led new world order.

There were once many jobs in ferguson in the auto parts and supplies industry, AC Delco etc... But NAFTA crushed St. louis by outsourcing these jobs.... So they have no work and are understandably upset... like Detroit.

With Bush everything could go wrong.
    Last edited by Nijinsky Hind; 03-14-2015 at 08:39 AM.
    Still alive and well...

Z-bop, you're back!
    I've got a bike you can ride it if you like

Lol... I remember ZBOP... Hahah... No, I just hijacked my own thread.
    Duck and cover!!!
    Last edited by Nijinsky Hind; 03-14-2015 at 12:00 AM.
    Still alive and well...

Rocky & bullwinkle for me.
    Still alive and well...

Bugs ruined Looney Tunes.
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-

Quote Originally Posted by -=RTFR666=- View Post
    Bugs ruined Looney Tunes.
    Ah jeez, not this shit again???

Enough f***ing politics.

Thread closed.
    Regards,

Duncan