Thread: New ebay auction of rare 90s prog CDs

New ebay auction of rare 90s prog CDs

This week I'm featuring hard to find and long time OOP CDs from the 1990s, primarily in the progressive, edgy jazz fusion, electronic, and avant prog genres. These CDs are not common and have been sold into collections long ago. Great opportunity here with relatively low min bids.

Well, take a look if you have a minute. Maybe something you're looking for? (just scroll past the coins of course...)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ashratom/m.h...p2047675.l2562

You have a vendng machine business on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by LASERCD View Post
    You have a vendng machine business on the side?
    Of course! And to think that folks buy Capp's Hot Fries with real silver....

You would be surprised. Years ago my mother worked in the foreclosure dept of a mortgage company doing collections. People used to come in and pay with Morgan dollars, Mercury dimes, and Walking Liberty half dollars. She used to swap them out with current coins.

Quote Originally Posted by LASERCD View Post
    You would be surprised. Years ago my mother worked in the foreclosure dept of a mortgage company doing collections. People used to come in and pay with Morgan dollars, Mercury dimes, and Walking Liberty half dollars. She used to swap them out with current coins.
    Ha! Well, I wouldn't be too surprised actually... because.... most of those coins came from my grandfather who worked as a post office clerk in Long Island. And he did the same thing. In the 1960s! "These Johnson sandwiches are worthless" he apparently stated often....

Just a reminder that the auction closes tomorrow! Most already have at least one bid, but many are still at the min bid price. All of these CDs are tough to source, so if you have any interest at all in them, this is a great opportunity.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/CDs-/176984/...&_ssn=ashratom