Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, you have a time machine…

Hang around with Jesus in the last weeks in Jerusalem, and end up executed by the Romans for my beliefs, and I was only in my 20s.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    Didn't you guys watch Butterfly Effect? You go back and start grabbing cards and stuff and when you come back you'll be a dope addicted paraplegic and your kids will have died of cancer. Don't do it.
    All you have to see about the concerns was the episode of Strange Inheritances about the Black Swamp Find-over 800 caramel cards over 100 years old and most in excellent shape, including one of the only PSA 10 caramel cards known (if not the only one known). The amount double the amount of cards previously known to exist and concerns were if all the cards hit auction at once, it could crash the baseball card market. The find is being auctioned off in increments and so far has generated half the total expected value of the whole find. The cards were the surviving inventory of a shop and there was evidence that others had been there but thrown out during a relative's cleaning frenzies (damaged ones were found in rafters and corners. The Black Swamp Find only exists because it was not in an area where it was readily seen and thrown out.
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

I think I would go with gold. I'd get some spanish doubloons and bring them back... Or just make some good investments on the ground floor...