Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions please...new female fronted acoustic group

Holy ....!

First, my apologies for taking this long to check this out, Kevin. She is very talented indeed! Beautiful.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Holy ....!

First, my apologies for taking this long to check this out, Kevin. She is very talented indeed! Beautiful.

Thanks so much Steve! I feel really honored to be able to work with her. We are coming up on 3 years since we started the group. We've played close to 70 shows, released one full length album and several singles. Hopefully this is just the beginning! Thanks again for the kind response!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" - Yoda

www.farpointband.com
    www.greyfeather.net
    www.kevinjarvismusic.net

OK guys...not "prog" in any way, but we do have a new cover single out under the From the Morning name. Fair warning, it's a straight up Christian themed praise song, so if that's not your thing you probably won't appreciate it, but for anyone who would be willing to give a listen, we'd be most appreciative.

For any who may be interested, it's also available via all the usual outlets: CDBaby, Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, etc. Thanks in advance to anyone who listens!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" - Yoda

www.farpointband.com
    www.greyfeather.net
    www.kevinjarvismusic.net