Thread: For Sale: Jeff Beck tix Red Bank New Jersey

For Sale: Jeff Beck tix Red Bank New Jersey

Hi, It's been a long time since I visited this forum. Great new format & it took me some time to get acclimated. Anyway, I've been away for personal reasons but I digress.

I have a pair of Jeff Beck tickets for Red Bank New Jersey April 24, 2015. Count Basie Theater They are center orchestra row W on the aisle on the right side, If anyone is interested PM me. The concert sold out the day they went on sale. I can't go due to a scheduling conflict. Thanks!

Brett

Boy oh boy...do I sometimes wish I still lived in Jersey...saw SO MANY great shows at CB theater. Wish I could take you up on this offer. Sorry you can't make it.

I may have a buyer but I appreciate the response. It sucks when two gigs are the same night & one is definitely the last tour for Eddie Jobson. I was torn for a while but am hoping to catch Jeff in the future. He always blows my mind to see! Yeah....it is a fantastic theater too!

If your dilemma involves the UK show, you might want to wait until tix actually go on sale for it.
    Just in case...
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    If your dilemma involves the UK show, you might want to wait until tix actually go on sale for it.
    Just in case...
    It's my understanding that quite a few tickets have been sold for the pre-sale. Even so I've been wondering why the delay to have the venue announce the onsale. As for the Beck tix, I've had a few people who answered me on my FB page but couldn't do it for one reason or another. I live close enough to the venue so I can sell them through the guys at Jack's Music if need be. That said, if Eddie goes out under the UK name it will sell out without a doubt. There's only 3 U.S. gigs on the slate.

If anyone lives in New Jersey & wishes to see Jeff Beck on April 24 I have 2 tickets. Row W on the aisle center orchestra. I have tickets to UK so it's in conflict with this gig. Thanks.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Can I say I think you're making a mistake? Jeff Beck live kills. I'd buy the tickets if I was in your town.

the one thing I hate about living next door to Louisville, KY is so many acts I want to see make stops regionally but not here. Jeff's not coming even close to here.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Can I say I think you're making a mistake? Jeff Beck live kills. I'd buy the tickets if I was in your town.
    Yeah, I've seen Jeff also. First time was the tour with Stevie Ray Vaughn. They came out together & jammed at the end. I think it was "Down Down Down". The decision was mainly because Eddie Jobson stated it wasn't worth it to tour & he didn't want UK to become a nostalgia act. He's going out on top. I know a lot of these artists say they're retiring from performance & come back again but Eddie usually means what he says. I still have them. Most responses have come from fans who live in other states. I'm glad I've been in New Jersey all my life if just for the fact any band will come near me at some point. The flip side is something like this. Two great artists performing the same night. Last November I ran into another unique "problem" if you want to call it that. Steve Hackett & Carl Palmer played in NYC the same night & in Long Island the next. I chose Hackett over Carl's band for NYC. Long Island is a hassle from where I am. It didn't deter me from seeing anyone at Nassau years ago but I'm not a kid anymore. The driving can get rough.

That said, I still have them in hand.

"I know, a thousand questions, but first the tranya"------Balok

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit Knight View Post

That said, I still have them in hand.

"I know, a thousand questions, but first the tranya"------Balok
    I hope you sell the tickets and get to see Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I hope you sell the tickets and get to see Eddie
    Thanks, I think once I get them to Red Bank & put it in the hands of the boys at Jack's Music I won't have any problems. I'll be seeing Eddie come hell or high water!

"I know, a thousand questions, but first the tranya"------BALOK

The tickets are still available. Anyone living in the area is welcome to inbox me.