Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Krautrock Binge

Frankie, I would say Das Hohelied Salomos, Einsjäger und Siebenjäger, Letzte Tage - Letzte Nächte, and Aguirre, in no particular order. Are you familiar with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Conti View Post
    Frankie, I would say Das Hohelied Salomos, Einsjäger und Siebenjäger, Letzte Tage - Letzte Nächte, and Aguirre, in no particular order. Are you familiar with them?
    Those albums not so much! Basically the first three are the ones I know (and own) but I will check out those albums. Cheers

They are deeply spiritual albums that talk a lot to a non-spiritual pal like me. That says a lot. I hope you enjoy them.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conti View Post
    These ones are pretty much my favorites too. I think Einsjäger und Siebenjäger is my top pick because of the lightness and sunny feeling. Daniel Fichelscher's guitar is beautiful for a morning (oops - afternoon!) like this one! Nice day in the Valley today, isn't it Frankie? Nothing but sun, kids playing, birds singing, cats in the yard... Perfect day for Popol Vuh...
    "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

^ yes sir, beautiful out. Gotta mow the lawn then its drinks, vinyl, and probably a fire outdoors tonight. And my friends the magic dancing gummy bears

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    ^ yes sir, beautiful out. Gotta mow the lawn then its drinks, vinyl, and probably a fire outdoors tonight. And my friends the magic dancing gummy bears
    Soon we should be able to source those locally! A fire in the pit sounds like a good idea for tonight! And my friends the MMJ-card substances. Doctor's orders...
    "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Renate from Amon Duul seems like such a great person! Ultra cool. I really enjoyed her interviews on the new Krautrock pt 2 doc. Actually the entire AD ii segment was fantastic.

Working my way through the first 4 or 5 AD ii albums. Yeti is on...

She's very fun!

IMG_20180810_210210.jpg
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybrick View Post
    She's very fun!

IMG_20180810_210210.jpg
    Great!
    If it isn't Krautrock, it's krap.

"And it's only the giving
    That makes you what you are" - Ian Anderson